PDA

View Full Version : Imber

BB
02-01-12, 05:29 PM
Seemed to be a lot of us out there today. Bath Classic had the usual mixed bag of bikes ranging from road going rigids, a couple of Bantams, off road classics though to trailies we had the lot. :D
Good to see some WB off roaders out there too. Basil, was that you fiddling with your bike as we headed out? :-?

BB

BB
02-01-12, 06:15 PM
BTW Basil, this is what I was riding today! 8-)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g231/Merlinmadcat/AJS02012012-1.jpg

Strangely looks cleaner in the photo than in real life, but she was power washed at Tesco with a few others and then started 1st kick! :D

BB

Moo
02-01-12, 06:44 PM
Did you see Basil? We didn't!!! We saw you guys in the first layby on our way to an afternoon of getting split up and "not lost, just not knowing where we were"

BB
02-01-12, 07:13 PM
Met him in the church having a coffee & biccy, Said you were out there and he headed off. Perhaps you had gone by the time he got back to the parking area.

BB

Jon_W
02-01-12, 07:45 PM
Damn! Missed this. Glad everyone had a good day.

R6_Don
02-01-12, 08:15 PM
Ahhh now I know who it was that shouted oiiii as I rode past, I even done a u turn to see who it was that shouted and then did not realise it was Basil and rode off again. :-( sorry Basil I was rushing to catch Jaydee and still did not manage to catch up and me moo and Ryan had to find our way home :-/

Jacde
02-01-12, 09:11 PM
Have you lot left Basil trying to find his way off the Plain?? :-?

Bornagain
03-01-12, 10:24 AM
Ha!! Me and Sam got to imber at 1115 and waited in and by the church. Jury said you guys were outside so we went to look but you must have been up the road. We saw you come passed and I joined on the back but realised Sam wasn't behind me (as usual!!!) I followed you down to the main road crossing but had to let you go as driving miss daisy still hadn't caught up!! I eventually admitted defeat and about turned to find my geographically misplaced sidekick. He was coming down the track as fast as he goes on track (SLOW) but you guys were long gone. Ha... Then my stead had a malfunction and we had to watch as just and don's gang road past us!! We ended up doing our own thing at a leisurely (lost everywhere!!!) pace and had an ace day.
Sweeeet

BB
03-01-12, 07:04 PM
Did you notice he never got my name right once!! ;D ;D

BB

BB
03-01-12, 07:16 PM
Jon - you did miss a good day.

Liam - If I had twigged before I was well past that it was you we would have stopped - I'm sure we would have had the odd spanner/adjustable/hammer among our mob which would have fitted your bike! :D.

You could have had a pub lunch with us then gone with the traillies/mud lovers back out for the afternoon session. I'm told they 'enjoyed' a bit of rain (read horizontal) whilst navigating some good mud/pot holes/ponds etc. :o

Good fun all round [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Bornagain
03-01-12, 11:19 PM
Ha I'm writing this on my new phone thingy and it often doesn't write what I say to it!!
Had to go back to the car for spammers but got bike sorted and has a cracker of an afternoon.... With the lovely rain!!!
Great day even with a bad hangover!!!

Honda_Star
04-01-12, 01:08 PM
Yep great day - FINALLY another WB girlie has got an offroader - CharleyX you did bloody great and I really enjoyed getting muddy with you 8-) Thanks for hosing me down afterwards too.

BIG THANKS (as always) to Jaydee for taking us on some fun trails and sorting my stand (and Charley X's stand) out. Very much appreciated :) :)

Lucinda - I hear you are now on nobblies too so will be good to see you out and about soon on the trails!

Basil - sorry I didnt see you ... I thought you were going to meet us at the Churchill? No worries, there will be plenty more times. Glad you still had a good day.

I still ache ;D

BB
04-01-12, 08:11 PM
Umm, actually I've had an off roader for quite a while now ;)

and Bath Classic had a mixed sex power wash afterwards! :o (and people think us oldies are stuffy! ;D)

Great day out, here's to Easter when it's all open again 8-)

BB