PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone International 20th August 2012

Moo
22-08-12, 05:54 AM
Went to Silverstone on Monday on the International Circuit (the one Ron Haslam uses) with Basil, I was in Int and Basil in Fast. At first we both thought this was not the right choice but by the end of the day I was wishing I had done the same as he was smiling and I was slightly frustrated.

The weather was not as forecast with light rain in the air all morning with the odd shower, no impact on the surface but it had a big effect on people's heads. Once the sun came out the bad riding and crashes began!! Neither of us was involved though :)

The afternoon session was nice and dry the only problem being that I was never able to go round any of the corners at the speed I wanted to because of slower riders especially people on 1000cc bikes who were fast down the straights but slow round the bends!!! That was me btw about 2 months ago, best thing I ever did was get a smaller bike it forces you to ride better!!!

Think that's about it folks!!

BB
22-08-12, 07:21 AM
Anyone can go fast in a straight line, it's the bendy bits that take a bit of work :D

BB

Gerry
22-08-12, 07:38 AM
Pleased you had a good one Moo (and Basil too) [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Did you say that September was out for you now ?

Cheers
G

Scotty
22-08-12, 12:46 PM
Fast Group rocks folks, it's the happy place :) :) :)